Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022 – Ayushman Bharat Yojana In order to overcome health related problems to the poor and backward families of the country, the Government of India is providing health insurance to the economically weaker families. Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme It has been started by our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 14th April 2018.
This scheme has been implemented in the whole country on 25 September 2018. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Under Central government Will provide financial assistance of health insurance up to 5 lakh annually to the poor family of the country.
Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme Under this, treatment facilities will also be made available in government and private health centers. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families in India will get the benefit of health insurance. Poor families will get facility to get treatment for health related diseases. In this article we are Prime Minister ayushman bharat scheme Will tell you about all the information related to such as the process of registration application, documents etc.
Highlights Of Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Name of the Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Launched by||Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Date of introducing||14-04-2018|
|Application mode||Online Mode|
|Start date to apply||Available Now|
|Last date to apply||Not yet Declared|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
|Objective||Rs 5 Lakh health insurance|
|Type of scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
Poor families are unable to get treatment for major diseases due to their financial constraints, and they also have to face trouble in meeting the cost of treatment. For this reason, assistance of up to 5 lakh will be provided to poor families through this scheme. So that they can get free treatment in hospitals. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the economically weak and poor families of the country by providing health insurance. With this, to remove health problems in poor families and to remove the death rate due to disease.
Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
Ayushman Bharat Yojana On the basis of Socio Economic Census 2022, 8.03 crore families in rural areas and 2.33 crore families in urban areas will be covered under this scheme. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana So far 3.07 crore beneficiaries have been covered under ayushman golden card have been issued. If your family is also included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or not, you can check the eligibility for this.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- More than 10 crore poor families will be covered under this scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is being included in those families which are listed in the 2011 census.
- Under this scheme, the treatment and cost of health related diseases will be provided by the government.
- Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, poor families will be provided health insurance of 5 lakhs.
Documents of Prdhan Mantri Ayushman Yojana
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Ration card
- mobile number
- identity card
- Basic address proof
- Photos of all family members
How to Check Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022 Eligibility
Interested beneficiaries who want to check the eligibility of themselves and their families under this scheme can easily do so by following the steps given below.
- After that a new page will open in front of you.
- Under this page, for login, you will have to verify with OTP by entering your mobile number.
- After login, choose your state to check the eligibility of your family in Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- After that you can see your name through your name, ration card etc.
- Then you can check your eligibility by clicking on the search button.
Registration in Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- There is no process of registration under this scheme, in this scheme poor families have been included on the basis of 2011 census.
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana letters are being sent by the government to those who are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- If you have not received the letter of this scheme then you can check your name in the beneficiary list by the above mentioned methods.
- If your name is in the beneficiary list then you can contact the helpline number.
PM Ayushman Hospital List Search
First of all go to this website https://hospitals.pmjay.gov.in/Search
- After that you select your state.
- Then select your district.
- After that select Hospital Type and Specialty.
- Then enter the captcha code and click on search
Ayushman Bharat Yojana If you are not getting any kind of problem or information under this, then you must comment us.